Kids love textures and sensory experiences. Here is a colourful tactile adventure in making an easy fall craft, in 3D! I like it because you can use materials that you already have on-hand.
- Start with a paper plate, toilet paper roll and some green tissue paper
- Paint the roll brown or cover with brown construction paper for the tree and secure to the plate with tape or
- Scrunch up the tissue paper to make the tree topper and stuff it in the paper roll
- For the leaves, use whatever paper you have on hand and “rip” it into bits
- Glue the paper leaves on the topper and cover the paper plate with the rest for the ‘fallen’ effect
- You can even paint the paper plate a ground cover if you wish