This is a cute card for the kids to decorate for Father’s Day. The level of participation will depend on the child’s age and skill level. You might have to construct the card ahead of time for younger children, but school-agers can do the whole thing themselves!!
- fold a piece of construction paper in half (card sized)
- cut a slit down the front center for the collar
- fold the collar flaps down
- cut out a different colour for a long or bow tie
- decorate the tie and card with whatever the child chooses
- write Happy Father’s Day on the inside and have the child sign it